Poetry- that man

 Once upon a time, there was a man in my life that I knew so very well. He was always in my life, He was there when I needed him, He was there when I asked for help, He was always there whenever I asked him to be.  

Then one day I had some friends come over and I played with them and they told me if I needed anything just call them and they would be there for me, I looked to my friends for everything and it is sad to say that I forgot about that man in my life. 

Well, in my real time, none of my friends were there for me and I was all By myself, My so-called friends had ditched me.  

I thought long and hard to whom I could turn to, and I started to remember that man who was once in my life, I thought about how miserable I am because I’ve strayed so far from him.

 Then I realized what I must do, I must find that wonderful man in my life once again, 

And stay devoted unto him forever. 

But how am I going to do this now that I have strayed so far from him?  

 First, I can try to remember why I loved him so much.

then I will start to reach out and find that man I’ve long for, 

So when I find him, I will know He loves me and will help me find happiness through Him, 

If i only put my faith in that man Man

::David::

6-28-18








.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 7-15-24

David my Hero

Friday part 2 and Saturday 7-12 and 7-13-24