David my Hero

 Today I am writing on my brother’s post, I am searching for some answers. David’s last post said he was out serving the homeless, he does that quite often. This time he said he was going to keep posting until he got home. He never made it home. I am searching for him. If you know of his whereabouts please be in contact with me. I would love help in searching for my loving brother David. Thanks for all your prayers.

I love you David. Please reach out to us and let us know you are okay! You are greatly loved and missed by many! Please come home soon. 

Love you! 

Ginger 801-369-9089


7/19/24


Doctrine and covenants 101:16

Therefore, let your hearts be comforted concerning Zion; for all flesh is in mine hands; be still and know I am God. 













8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 7-15-24

Friday part 2 and Saturday 7-12 and 7-13-24