Memorial Day - Tribute

Our soldiers;;

As I slept, this dream I had
Taught me lessons of my land

As I traveled to and fro
I understood, Now I know

First, I went to Japan
Where they teach you
How to be a man

They tell you what to say
There are no games
Or time for play

In Japan, I had no right
I could not stand
I could not fight

As I pondered in this land
I Then knew
Why Paul took a stand

He freely gave his time and will
So we could be
At the top of the hill

As a country we will stand
United to fight for our land

Our freedom is our choice
Please speak out with your voice

Tell our soldiers
We will standby
And keep an 
ever watching eye

We will support
And do what we can
For those who left
To make a stand

In our Hearts They will be…….

As they fight For our Country…

::David::
3-25-2003

I wrote this in honor of my brother-in-law.    Paul.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 7-15-24

David my Hero

Friday part 2 and Saturday 7-12 and 7-13-24