Experience this morning

 Today I woke up early, and turned on my “New Start of the day” playlist of music, I decided to add all the music that was uplifting and of a clean nature, and I listen to this everyday, and just starting the day on a positive note is amazing.

I went to water aerobics at 7 am, I talked to a few people I left at 10 am, and noticed I needed gas , so on the way to my next appointment, I stopped at the 7-11 gas pump and I had a thought     …go inside……. so  I acted on this immediately, I didn’t even start my gas yet.

I decided I wanted a drink so I went back and carried 4 drinks  and went up to the cashier and said “ I’m going back for 2 more, I then grabbed those two and went to the counter, as I was walking up I asked how she was doing, she said “ I’m ok…..”  I then asked her what would make your day or your life better so you’re not just OK… She then proceeded to tell me that her back was in a lot of pain, and she was struggling to be at work..  

I asked her if she had ever thought of doing water aerobics, I then  promised her that she should look into it and then I said, let me show you my back, I proceeded to lift up my shirt in the back and I showed her my very long scar, she was amazed, as most people are.

But then I told her about water aerobics, and how it has improved my life, and since I volunteer at the water aerobics place, I was able to give her a very special opportunity, I really hope she takes my offer.

I am hoping next week I will be able to see an improvement that she might and will be making. I truly understand her pain and what she’s going through and I don’t want to see her this way anymore.

I am hoping she takes my offer and improves her life so that she can help others improve theirs…..

If I can, I will report back and let you know if I see her…

Please pray for my dear sister…our dear sister….I know she’s in a lot of pain. I know, I felt what she was dealing with and I plead to everybody that reads this to pray for her that she may realize how special she is….

I know that she is ready to change!!!

I just want her to realize her true potential

And that she deserves so much more…. please pray for her.

That she may understand her self worth, and that she is a Child of God.

A precious Daughter of God !


::David::

4-30-24








.







.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 7-15-24

David my Hero

Friday part 2 and Saturday 7-12 and 7-13-24