May 23rd- goodbye to all my racing family

 


Gt 7 Racing Family,

It has truly been an honor, racing with all of you, The friendship, the family, All of us having fun together, These past two years, Have truly felt like a mission to me, In the beginning, it was always about me.. Wanting to improve wanting to be better than everybody else.     Being selfish in the beginning…..

But then I met some amazing people. And rather than just thinking, they were strangers. 

I tried to invite everybody in. I tried to welcome everybody to my racing lobby, I wanted everybody to feel welcome.  

But in the end, All I wanted to do is serve, Because of the amazing people that I met, Because of the amazing people I raced with….

I was changing,

God changed me through a video game,

I am so grateful for Gran Turismo seven…

Without it, I would’ve never met my other family……

I have family all over the world…

I know this….

Because I have raced with them

I have talked with them

And the farewell that they gave me today….

Was truly spectacular…..

Those that sent me messages of best wishes….

And love…

Those that raced with me for my/our last time,…….

Racing together …..

I truly believe that they are my family….

And I look forward to when we meet in person…

I can’t wait till I meet all my family,

 It truly has been a pleasure racing with all of you…..

Love your Brother 

 Supgrover!!!!!  / ::David:: 

5-23-24


My brother from Germany made this car for me

Thanks

Iron




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 7-15-24

David my Hero

Friday part 2 and Saturday 7-12 and 7-13-24