Poetry-service

I have to let go of all my fears, my doubts, my sorrows, and all that I worry about.

I have to give up my mouth, my feet, my hands, and especially my heart.

I have to stop thinking of what I would love to do or how I would love to help.

I’ve got to give all these things to the Lord. 

In order to be an instrument in Gods Hands,

you must have faith in God,

that He will take care of you,

that He will mold you, 

that He will guide you to where you need to go, 

that He will give you the words to speak,

that He will give you the strength walk, 

that He will give you the eyes to see and to find, 

that He will strengthen your heart to love, like He loves.


::David::

4-26-24






.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 7-15-24

David my Hero

Friday part 2 and Saturday 7-12 and 7-13-24