Painful Experience this morning

 How often do we go through life? Just wanting, just searching for something to make us feel better?

I know in my life I have tried many, many worldly things, always searching for something to make me feel complete, to make me feel like I belong, all those days that I was down in my room, just pleading for help, I have always wondered why, it took this long for me to wake up?

The other day I had an experience that I want to share,  I love to go around and help people, if I see somebody doing a good deed, I want to go tell them,” thank you for being a wonderful example.”

I saw this man picking up trash and to me, it looked like he was homeless. I reached down in my consul and pulled out some granola bars, that I keep for homeless people when I see them, and as I was driving over to talk to my dear brother, who is and was being a great example.

I had a feeling to just observe, so I did for about 5-10 minutes, and then I wanted to go over and congratulate him and thank him for what I was watching.

So I drove across the street, and as I pulled in to park and to get out and talk, he looked straight at me, and said, “Quit…. following me, don’t even talk to me!” And stormed off very angrily.

I was hurt in my heart, all that I wanted to do is thank my brother, for the kindness that he was doing.

But because, I did not listen to the Whispering of the Spirit, for me to just observe.

I left my brother with a bitter taste in his mouth, about, who I might’ve been or why I was watching him, if I had listened to my Heavenly Father, and used that opportunity, while I was observing my brother, to pray for my brother, to plead to God to bless him in someway for his good deeds, not of my own way.

 But if I could have trusted God, my dear brother would have left,  I hope with love and joy for the acts he was doing.  

And not for the strange guy who was watching him, I have pleaded to my Heavenly Father , to forgive me for thinking I knew better.

 Because of this experience, 

I know that I need to forget about what I think

Of what I know about people

if they’re ready or not

 and I need to fully trust my Heavenly Father,

 because He does know each one of us, more intimately, then we know of ourselves !


I know with all my heart that if somebody would have came to me a couple years ago, when I was at my darkest and lowest, and would have told me everything about Jesus Christ, about His love, and how much He loves me and the whole world, I would have struggled to comprehend, Because I was not ready.


I want to thank all my family

who watched me struggle

but never gave up on me

who always had a prayer in their heart

who always showed me a great example’s of love

 Who were always there for me

 it is through those examples


and from all the Love of our Heavenly Father

 and Jesus Christ

 and all those prayers for me

that has brought me to this point where I’m at now.


I plead ever since my experience

 with a Yearning 

not to do my will

but to ever trust in God


This my hope that I can be better…

That I can strive to be more like Jesus Christ…

Ever Trusting in my Father in Heaven…


::David::

4-27-24









.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 7-15-24

David my Hero

Friday part 2 and Saturday 7-12 and 7-13-24