Poetry-Feelings

 A long time ago there was a young lady that never fit in with anyone.  She always wanted to know if she was the only lonely person out there or maybe, just maybe, there was someone else out there that she could relate to, unfortunately all the people she knew, were strong and full of confidence, they all knew how to talk and associate with others.  She could never understand why she was the only person, That felt like she was no one.  Then one night she was taking a stroll down emerald creek park, just thinking to herself, when all of a sudden, she heard some familiar sounds, but she couldn’t figure out where they where coming from.

Her curiosity had gotten a hold of her and she had to find out where the sounds were coming from.  As she was walking and thinking about the sound she realized, it was crying, she thought that maybe she could help or possibly comfort the person crying.

So she went off the main trail about fifteen feet, but the crying was becoming softer, so she knew she was heading in the wrong direction, she quickly turned 90 degrees, to the right and headed in that direction, luckily she picked the right direction, but unfortunately she walked right into a young boy, who was crying. He jumped about a foot off the ground, not only did that scare him, but it also scared her.

She apologized for scaring him, then asked him, why he was crying,   He said “ you wouldn’t understand, all my life, I’ve felt as if I was nobody, it seems like whenever I start to talk to people, they don’t care what I have to say, they just push me away and tell me to leave them alone. They only want to be heard, and only about themselves.  I don’t understand why nobody wants to know me, Almost every night I come out to nature and let it all out, what I mean is, I hide my feelings and don’t let anyone know how I feel.”

……

For years, I always tried to fit in with the crowd, always seeking ways fit in, always looking for the world to accept me.  But I was doing it all wrong, all I was seeking was for others to accept me, to like me. If I would have been like this dear Girl in the story, I could have had the opportunity, to use my worries, my problems to lift and bless others, rather than only focusing on myself.


::David::

4-26-24








.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 7-15-24

David my Hero

Friday part 2 and Saturday 7-12 and 7-13-24